Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

TCP/IP games losing connections?

Last night me and my buddy tired to play a few games and our first game went fine. At least on his end. My tanks kept getting bush-whacked by a damed 75mm Pillbox. eek.gif But anyway, when we tried starting new games, our computers kept losing connections during the setup phase and even once during file transfer phase. Is this an error or just plain-ass bad luck or poor connections. His IPS is pretty pathetic in transfer rates.

------------------

"We're not gonna just shoot the bastards, we're gonna cut out their living guts, and use them to grease the treads of our tanks!"

"We're going to murder those lousey hun bastards by the bushel!"

"The Nazis are the enemy, wade into them, spill their blood, shoot them in the belly!"

"We are not holding our position, let the hun do that."

"We are advancing constantly, we are not interested in holding onto anything except the enemy!"

"We're gonna hold onto him by the nose, and we're gonna kick him in the ass!"

"We're gonna kick the hell out of him all the time, and we're going to go through him like crap through a goose!"

Guest KwazyDog

Maximus, what type of connections are you guys using?

I know matt and I have been conencted constantly for several hours with no problems, so as a quick guess Id suggest it was a combination of bad luck and maybe his bad isp...?