Fuel

minmax

Major H,

I would like to add an item to the 'wish list' An out of fuel disable feature. I know that it would very from vehicle to vehicle but maybe at it as a feature where a Game Master could designate a vehicle or group of vehicles.

My Military Sciences goons are getting a little cocky about Logistics / Resources.

Thanks for all you do.

I have a Medieval Combat Club that I participate in and some of the kids have me teaching some modern military history including using Tac Ops as a teaching tool. Mostly these kids like to set up WWI style trench warfare so I use Snipers, small squads, Crew served weapons, and mortars. The kids are hell bent to find a way to beat the Marne stalemate.

I also teach at an Alternative High School in the City and have some students learning about Mech Infantry. I use Tac Ops to illustrate some of the concepts covered in the Army FMs. These kids really get a kick out of Tanks and APCs in manuever warfare.

I am starting a Military History Club at my Local Park District but that is not until October. This club will visit various military sites around Chicagoland and also run different War Games like Tac Ops, Diplomacy, Axis and Allies, and a game one guy invented that uses WWI markers on a sand box that covers about 15 miles of the Marne Front.

Yes, sorry forgot about mobility.

"Don't we all. ;) QUOTE]

I just had a conversation the other day about toys and the stuff that is still up in my moms attic. I moved from a kid playing with 1/72 scale soldiers and tanks on a blanket to an adult doing the same thing with a computer!

The terrain is more realistic (quilts don't make good jungles) and the Major has taken care of the sound effects! Great fun! :D

Yes that is a next step at my School to build a 10 * 10 km sand box and run some sims with my collection 1/72 US and German Tanks. I am putting together some data on Panzer IVs, Tigers, Panthers, Shermans, 1/2 Tracks with Anti-Tank Guns. The students want to do a battle of Bastogne b/c they can't come to grips with 101st infantry stopping German Armor and Mech Inf. Once I get the Game Boards and Tables worked out I may apply it to Tac Ops parameters when the weather gets foul and indoor wars begin.