That gotta hurt!

Guest PeterNZ

Guest PeterNZ

I have to gloat.. i'm playing JonS and I don't often get the chance!

playing Reis and a tank of his charges up my left flank, (I'm germy obviously).. and runs straight into an ambush! Better yet, he has a squad on the back.. and wow.. one burst of fire from a squad of mine and a Lt unit at about 30m and 9 of 12 are dead! Ouch! Now this next turn will be a game of "which anti-tank weapon will take out the tank?" .. .. well i hpoe that is the damn game and not "route those damn germs"

sorry JonS just had to

nyuck nyuck nyuck smile.gif

PeterNZ

*praying to god his luck holds*

Peter,

If Jon hasn't found your guns already it may have been wiser to keep that information secret :P Now he knows that his tank is endangered by two AT guns so its a matter of determnining LOS possibilities if only one fires and then clearing house with infantry eek.gif Regardless if this is only his first tank loss with knowledge of both AT emplacements your job will be tough smile.gif

------------------

SS_PanzerLeader.......out

[This message has been edited by SS_PanzerLeader (edited 03-23-2000).]

Guest PeterNZ

He's already lost two tank.

And i won't prejudice my positions by describing what is firring and the situation exactly! But it's kinda grim if you're JonS smile.gif

I'm just gloating cos in the last game he took my ass, painted it pick and nailed it to the wall :>

O, i can send ya the movie files if you want, makes for good watching!

PeterNZ

icq. 1249731 dynamo@pobox.com

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

I'm just gloating cos in the last game he took my ass, painted it pick and nailed it to the wall :>

O, i can send ya the movie files if you want, makes for good watching!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Peter

Would that be a movie file of your ass nail to the wall or of your troops in action? smile.gif

Guest PeterNZ

send me a pic.. and if i like you, you can choose which, oo errr! But JonS has the rights to that movie =)

hehe..

mostly.. i was just amazed at how many men he lost! so quick! I mean, one burst he lost 6 men! (from a squad).. then a burst from Hq and another 3 gone! And he might have lost a Tank Com. ! wow!

battle taxi is a dangerous ride!

PeterNZ

[This message has been edited by PeterNZ (edited 03-23-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PeterNZ:

send me a pic.. and if i like you, you can choose =)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was quick, what the hell time is it in NZ right now? And no pic, as you can see I'm only a Junior Member and you don't want to contribute to the corruption of a minor.

And I'll have to remember that tank riding is a good way to get your troops dead.

Guest PeterNZ

Um it's 1.30am, still a civil hour.

Yeah, real dead it seems.

it was also quite funny to watch a mg set up in the road in an attempt to supress the 88.. shortly after it gave up shooting some inf and a shell landed on the mg's head.. it ran.. wow.. they're so devistating.. i love them smile.gif

PeterNZ