Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

You're Tearing Me Apart!

I'm a family man, and can't stay up all hours waiting for people to stop refreshing. My wife has needs, you know.

So, I woke up this morning and downloaded the demo (2hrs 26mins using 56K modem). I've received my first PBEM set-up from Andreas "Germanboy" Biermann, and now I have to go out all morning. Then conference calls in the p.m. And I thought working from home was supposed to allow me to bunk off whenever I liked.

Shame on S & C for not consulting me about my schedule before releasing the game. I bet they haven't even included the Churchill 'Marigold' with compact u-tube and Instant Hot Tap, not to mention the really cool yellow color scheme.

Ethan

Lucky for me, I managed to get the flu yesterday so I've got a whole day of CM Gold fun.

P.S. I really did get the flew, I puked all over the kitchen sink.

------------------

The names Ash, Housewares

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ash:

P.S. I really did get the flew, I puked all over the kitchen sink.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, right...

Ethann, you should thank Steve, Charles and whoever you are having a conference with for the reprieve they granted you. I have time, I can wait, I'll just whack you around the CE map later... Sneaky to wait with the revanche until the Panzerfausts work, aren't I biggrin.gif

------------------

Andreas