Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Get a Grog Mod Mod

I have made a Mod to DeanCos Grog Mod biggrin.gif. Feel free to get it by emailing me at robert.olesen@get2net.dk

Before you rush to the keyboard, here's a short rundown. There are actually three ModMods:

1. I have changed the unit experience ratings to stars, from 1 for conscript to 6 for elite.

2. I have added a bar beneath the morale texts, expanding as the condition worsens.

3. I have added a bar beneath the unit readiness/fatigue texts, expanding as the condition worsens.

I'm really happy with the first, but have a feeling that the other two can be improved. Anyway, tell me (email please) if you want them and also which of them you want.

Just a small suggestion by me...

IMHO, I think it would actually be better if the bar got smaller as the condition worsened, as well as changeing in color to a reddish tint.

Maybe it's just me and my "arcade fighting games" history, but Im used to seeing the health bar dissapear as I get beat up.

Just a suggestion, and keep up the good work.

Cheers!

------------------

"...Every position, every meter of Soviet soil must be defended to the last drop of blood..."

- Segment from Order 227 "Not a step back"

Thanks, but the last version does not really have a "health"bar as such. It's more like a "damage"bar, except that it isn't really a "bar". It's a reddish tint that expands over the text and increases in intensity. It does not look healthy at all (and it's not supposed to).

I don't think I can post images here (don't have an url where I can stick them), that would have made the explanation clearer.