Rocket FOs?

Guest grunto

Guest grunto

Hi,

I was reading the other thread about the german rocket vehicles, but didn't see the answer to the question, "Is CM going to have german rocket FOs so we can see what a rocket barrage looks like on the receiving end?"

I'm not so concerned about the direct fire application of the maultiers or their appearance on the CM battlefied. What I am really interested in is having an FO with access to some of that firepower.

Wasn't the nebelwerfer "basic" (non-maultier) launcher fairly common? ...just a disposable frame device? I once saw a picture of some urban fighting where a few soldiers were firing off a couple of launchers' worth from a street corner...in a vacant lot behind them were piled literally hundreds of the "frame" launcher devices.

Andy

Others will come by and fill in the blank spaces in my reply.

However, from what I recall there are FO's for German Nebelwerfer batteries and they are quite destructive (I think Fionn commented on this some time ago). To best of my knowledge, German rocket vehicles are not included in the game.

Mikester out.

Guest Big Time Software

Yes, and we have several different sizes to choose from to0 smile.gif The only thing questionable was if we should open up Pandora's Box and start putting in things of marginal (at best) tactical value simply because they are cool wink.gif I can see the same arguments being made in favor of the Maultier (sp?) HT launcher or even the towed ones. Not somethig worth spending the huge number of hours to support just to have a cool "whooosh bang" thing to drive around wink.gif

Steve