JUNGLE CATS!!! Another new mod from your's truly......

Yes, yes....another new Mod from your's truely, "Ol' Blood & Maximus Butticus". Oh it's true, it's true. tongue.giftongue.gif

For those who don't know, my original handle was "Ol' Blood & Guts", but due to a server breakdown, I was forced to change my name to "Maximus" (just after I saw the movie, "Gladiator" wink.giftongue.gif)

But anyway, some of you have emailed me for a copy of my new and improved Panther G (late) texture. Well, I received a comment saying that it didn't quite go with the other Panther textures. Well I had already come to that decision myself after comparing them in the editor. So I started working on the regular Panther G model immediately.

The final result is about the same as what I did for the "late" model. So this is where I came up with the mod name of "Jungle Cats" because they have the camo pattern of basic military fatigues minus the black.

I'd post a screenshot, but do not have a site of my own......yet. I'm currently taking a Web Design class to learn how to do this HTML bull****. In fact, my mid-term assignment is to create a site to publish my textures. Probably will be on "geocities.com".

This new file has been sent to Madmatt, so it will eventually be posted, but if you really, really want it now email me at davem@shawneelink.net . The file is roughly 1MB, so I'll try and wait till I get several requests to send it. Now for those of you who have already gotten my "late" texture, this new file contains an updated version that has a colored under hull (between the treads and upper hull) along with more muddier look.

------------------

All that sleeps, awakens...

All that awakens, hungers...

All that hungers, feeds...

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 09-14-2000).]