Canada

Guest Der Unbekannte Jäger

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Those are the very words I was dreading! I ordered mine on the 11th of this very month... please don't say such things....

Oh....god.....my........heart.......ahhh!!!!!the..........pain..... need............... combat...missi....*cough*........... *************gurgle...*******************

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dman225:

Does anyone know how long it takes for CM to ship to Canada?

Also on the demo how the hell do you access the menu while in the game (if there is one)

Thanks<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehehe 2-3 weeks, that is longer than it takes to the UK. That's what you get for signing up to NAFTA, I guess.

What sort of 'menu' are you talking about. If you mean a roster, there is none, but there are endless debates about whether to have one or not, that usually end in, err heated discussion and are being closed down.

------------------

Andreas

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dman225:

Does anyone know how long it takes for CM to ship to Canada?

Also on the demo how the hell do you access the menu while in the game (if there is one)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dunno, but if the game was being carried by my lousy Canadians runniong away in my present pbem game, it could reach you in a day ! mad.gif

For the menu, click on the map to unselect all units, then press the "hotkey" button that appears on the bottom of the screen.To go temporarily to the Windows screen, press the escape key or click on the game button on the menu bar on the bottom.

Henri