Forums broken up!

Guest Big Time Software

Guest Big Time Software

Well... the volume of posts here in this Forum has gotten to the "very silly" point smile.gif We did not want to break up the Forum before because we felt it would be harder to monitor and people would violate the seperation by posting in the wrong place. But the volume of posts was just getting to be too much to be all in one spot. And it is going to get worse before it gets better frown.gif

So we ask people to POLITELY help steer people to the correct place when they are posting in the wrong place and/or in the wrong way. I will say it again... POLITELY smile.gif It is going to take a while to get the hang of this.

Thanks,

Steve

Guest Big Time Software

Uhm, that when I go away from the Forum for a 1/2 a day I can come back and find not one thread I recognize, yet all the ones I see have 5-50 responses. Too many posts for one Forum. "Silly" smile.gif

Steve

Guest Rollstoy

Capt. Manieri, you just gave an excellent, implicit definition of silly! A masterpiece, actually!

Regards, Thomm

Guest Big Time Software

Nope! Have no idea who that is. My last name is very uncommon, but I have no known relation to anybody else with that name. Third generation of single son families smile.gif

Steve

Guest Rollstoy

Dear Steve!

Either I got the name right and he is a very famous game designer or I added my own little implicit definition of 'silly'!

In any case looking forward to receiving your game and wishing you a pleasant weekend! Drink a cool one on my cash!

Regards, Thomm

Guest Captitalistdoginchina

He also designed Formula one GP 1 & 2. and F1GP 3 is on the way soon i hope.

CDIC

------------------

"Death solves all problems - no man no problem"

J.V.Stalin, 1918

Any chance we could get a direct link on this forum's thread page to the other CM forums (and vice versa)?

Was the forum broken up mainly because of a monopolistic threat to free trade, or because of aggressive business practices?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mark IV:

Any chance we could get a direct link on this forum's thread page to the other CM forums (and vice versa)?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's a "hop to" pop-up at the bottom.