Book info Patrick Delaforce

Guest Germanboy

Guest Germanboy

Has anybody ever come across anything written by this guy? He has written quite a lot of divisional histories of British divisions in NW Europe 44-5. Any comments about quality and content of the books would be highly appreciated. I did a search on his name, but nothing came up.

Cheers,

Andreas

Are you looking for biographical information, or book listings? A search with Copernic yielded 33 results, though I didn't dig for bios...

I can't recommend Copernic 2000 enough for searches. It searches all major engines at once (including Euroseek), with excellent and browsable results, and it's FREE. One of the net's best deals.

www.copernic.com

I can send you the results page, if you like (searched "Patrick Delaforce history")

[This message has been edited by Mark IV (edited 04-15-2000).]

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mark IV:

Are you looking for biographical information, or book listings? A search with Copernic yielded 33 results, though I didn't dig for bios...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry for the misunderstanding Mark IV, I meant I did a search here, and the name did not come up. I am interested in the content of his books, and whether they are any good, before I shell out £10.44 apiece.

Good info on the search engine though, I have to give that a go.

------------------

Andreas