team trackless

attackdrone

Assuming you are using Windows.

The Team Trackless file that ends in ".sce" is an actual scenario/custom template file and it still works with v4. However it must be named "Team Trackless 001.sce". The "Team Trackless 001.sce" file has floated around a lot over the years and some people changed the file name not realizing that would create problems in the future.

If you are talking about files that end in ".tac" then those are saved game files. If those files were saved by TacOps v3 then v4 can not load them.

"Team Trackless 001.sce" uses LAV 25s armed with 25mm auto cannons in the optional unit OOBs because it was created for v3 before the Stryker family of vehicles was added to v4. Thus the units in Team Trackless have much more firepower than what was actually implemented with the Stryker family.

In other words, the Team Trackless scenario is largely obsolete. If I had remembered that detail I would not have included it on the v4 CD.

You can load the Team Trackless scenario, and using Change units and equipment Blue, change the LAV-25s to the Strykers. THen create your own scnearios using the altered files. Note that they will all end in .tac

The Team Trackless was a master scenario the Major made for me that I used to create the other scenarios for my work with Team Trackless.