BTS Schedule

Guest Captain Manieri

Guest Captain Manieri

Hi everyone,

Just a few questions here. Does anybody if the guys at BTS are like, 9 to 5 dudes like the rest of us? Do they have an office in town? Or perhaps working all their things (computers/orders ect.) out of a home basement? I have a hard time working on my own on things, and to keep a schedule, like an author or self-employed businessman. Do they get up at like, 11AM and work on whatever they are working on and stop at 5 or whenever? I was just wondering. Because, I'm a comedian and during the summer I go to clubs in NYC, Jersey and Long Island to perform and get $. I get up at about noon everyday during the summer and sit at my computer and write jokes for a good long time during the day until, 4 or whenever. That's difficult to make yourself work like that. Of course, I take breaks. About 11% of my time is spent writing the jokes, but 89% of the time is spent sifting through jokes, improving them, and deciding what goes into my act or not. And usually, the remainder of my day is spent coming up with bits for my radio show. Do the fellas at BTS do the same thing, like I do? Do us, shrewd, self-employed craftsmen do the same things? Follow the same patterns? Because when you've spent hours working on material for jokes..(and I do mean, HOURS) don't you sometimes wonder if you're a little, "flighty"? I dunno. I just needed a second opinon.