MY WINTER MODS!!!!!!

OK, so far I have created winter mods for the following:

1) U.S. Infantry ('45 pattern)

2) SPW250/8 Halftrack (although I think I might redo this one, I think it's too WHITE!)

3) PzIIL Lynx

I am now working on the King Tiger. Not sure if they ever painted these up with a winter scheme, but what the heck. You don't have to use'em if you don't want'em.

If you want these before they show up at some of the sites, then just email me at davem@shawneelink.net .

Keep a look out here for more projects in the future.

------------------

"I for one, am pretty damn close to Genius"--Ol' Blood & Maximus

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 07-10-2000).]

Maximus, I think you did a great job on the winter camo uniforms. I installed them after you emailed me, and then promptly forgot about them. The next day I continued a winter PBEM and my troops were gone! Actually, just well camoflauged. Thank you kindly

Jonathan

WELL, WELL, WELL.

I have been very busy as of late pumping out winter texture sets. I have decided to do ALL the German stuff myself. Some are the same as Stephane's, some are different.

Currently I have the following sets done.

1. <LI>PzVIB King Tiger
    <LI>PzVIE Tiger
    <LI>SPW250 family of halftracks
    <LI>SPW251 family of halftracks
    <LI>PzIVG,H,&J
    <LI>JgPzIV family
    <LI>Hetzer
    <LI>JgPanther
    <LI>PzIIL Lynx
    <LI>US '45 pattern infantry and US Airborne
    <LI>JUST IN! StuG IIIGs, StuH 42s, StuG IV

More to come!

PSW family in progress, gotta hunt down the other couple files to make them complete.

I plan to do the rest of the German stuff. Like I said, some may be similar to Stephane's stuff, but I think we're using our paint programs a little differently. Mine aren't as "washed out" as Stephan's and have a blackened barrel tip where appropriate.

I will be out of town all weekend, so if you email me at davem@shawneelink.net , I won't be able to get back to you 'till Monday evening CDT.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 07-15-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 07-16-2000).]

I'm away from the house, 300 miles away to be exact. I won't be back home till late Monday evening. But I plan on working on the Panthers next.

Stephane Galambos emailed me before I left and he said that he downloaded my SPW250s to replace his. He also said he downloaded my Tiger and King Tiger. So apparently he's endorsing my work as well.

I will eventually do all the German stuff. These will probably maintain the underlying detail due to the use of a filter in my paint program. I'll wait till CCJ's JgTiger comes out before I do that one. Err, umm the JgTiger isn't even available in the winter months is it??? DOH!!!

I have figured out a little more about my paint program and may try to some new camo patterns on the Panther G (early) model.

------------------