Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Sun Tzu Said!

un Tzu said: If I am able to determine the enemy’s dispositions while at the same time I conceal my own then I can concentrate and he must divide. And if I concentrate while he divides, I can use my entire strength to attack a fraction of his. There I will be numerically superior. Then, if I am able to use many to strike few at the selected point, those I deal with will be in dire straits.

- Sun Tzu said: The enemy must not know where I intend to give battle. For if he does not know where I intend to give battle he must prepare in a great many places. And when he prepares in a great many places, those I have to fight in any one place will be few.

- Sun Tzu said: Generally in war the best policy is to take a state intact; to ruin it is inferior to this. Li Ch’uan: Do not put a premium on killing.

- Sun Tzu said: What is of supreme importance in war is to attack the enemy’s strategy.

- Sun Tzu said: Know the enemy and know yourself; in a hundred battles you will never be in peril. When you are ignorant of the enemy but know yourself, your chances of winning or losing are equal. If ignorant both of your enemy and of yourself, you are certain in every battle to be in peril.

-