Could all Players of my CMMC please read this post.

Guest Rob/1

I would like to to send me and email so I can get all you names and address. Allied players do yours with this title please. CMMC Allied

and for axis players like this CMMC Axis.

Thank you. I need them so I can check my final players list. And Allied playere who have not made contact with PerterNz the Allied BHQ please do so now.And remember the campaign start on Satarday so be ready for the Battle to begin. Good luck to all players!

------------------

Fight for your right!To play CM!:)

Join Rob's CMMC today Email me at <A HREF="mailto:Robisme_ca@hotmail.com

">Robisme_ca@hotmail.com

</A> Rob

For more info on Rob;s CMMC go to Robs CMMC HQ

Members of my CMMC should join my CMMC chat bord. http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/robscmmchqbord

This weekend i guess.

email is in my profile. I have like.. some half doz or more people who've mailed me so i guess I've got all my side sorted. Finding out who is what and where they are in the chain of command comes next, and the units they have, although that will be done in private, me thinks. Since rob is playing as the Axis BHQ, I imagine we won't know those details till I get the map and have a look at the units.. Rob?

PeterNZ

Guest Madmatt

Hey Rob,

I know you are trying to get this all set up and the logistics running but I would appreciate if you do all this via direct personal email and NOT here on the forum. Ok?

You might want to consider setting up ICQ so people can reach you that way or you can even use that yahoo chat room that you have, but either way pleae try and keep the inner workings off the forum.

Thanks!

Madmatt