Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Another lame "To all my PBEM opponents" thread

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Sorry...

I am going to be in Europe until Nov.17th. Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah.... We will continue when I return.

Oh, and Lawyer, you suck, and you are going to lose to me. Have my tape sent to my house before I get back.

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Mark, Shut your hole!!!!

I am beating Lawyer so bad, he will be crapping teeth for weeks. I am the most deserved...

Ask him yourself..on a map where he held a GREAT advantage, I have confounded him at every turn with ingenious tactics....

Fudgebar, you are a vile reptile who cannot win a fair QB. Instead, you snookered this trusting soul into a pre-set turkey shoot scenario where you gained the tactical and force advantages built in by the developer to help the dumb AI make a decent fight of it.

I agree your playing skills are equivalent to the dumb AI, and you need all the help you can get, but to call it a fair game?? Such perfidity is my reward for being a swell, generous, wonderful guy who agreed to play your scenario??? I think NOT. (BTW, we aren't done yet)

Do you truly believe this insolence makes you worthy to own "Hell to Victory" starring George Peppard, my favorite bleary-eyed hero, together with GEORGE HAMILTON??

Let me put it this way....

In your honor, FooFoo, I shall loose a Colossal Colonic Cannonade at dawn tomorrow and every day thereafter. We shall deal with "who wins the movie in a manner determined fair by the Lawyer. Does that make you feel better?

BTW, did anybody tell you that Europe washed away this week? Better take your swimsuit.

------------------

Let them eat money

[This message has been edited by Lawyer (edited 11-07-2000).]