PBEM opponent wanted

Cool! A great PBEM thread, but i have to admit that i've lost count who is playing against whome (?). So, if there is still someone around to play with me VoT ( i prefer axis) with full FOW send me your setup.

Only modereate PBEM experiance:

Two unfinished Beta Demo

One VOT in the beginning

E-Mail is MSchugDalton@aol.com

------------------

Es gibt Tage da verliert man und Tage da gewinnen die anderen.

Looks like you have a war on your hands, Geier! If we're REALLY lucky, we might be lobbing shells at each other by this time next week.

Do you have any preference for sides? (shameless effort to keep this thread going)

------------------

Formerly known as not THE Charles from BTS

Hi I'm new to PBEM too, not really new as I played a lot of strategy on Hotseat or PBEM from house to house (we're in a students dorm with a nice LAN here smile.gif or online. Played all (nearly) from ole Battle Island over Close Combat, Panzer General or those RTS like Age of Empires & Command & Conquer.

I would like to play approx. one turn per day.

But I would like to play a game of "THE ARDENNES OFFENSIVE" too (a nice game too smile.gif.

So just send me a mail to

marcus.metzler@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de

I will make use of the side You didn't chose smile.gif

OK then hope to find my master!

murx

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by crocky:

I'll give you a go Schugger

Might be a while considering the time difference<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool Crocky! I got your setup and I'm ready to rock. I can do several turns this weekend ( Monday is a day off here in Germany). The time difference from me to EST is six hours.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pfalz XII:

Looks like you have a war on your hands, Geier! If we're REALLY lucky, we might be lobbing shells at each other by this time next week.

Do you have any preference for sides? (shameless effort to keep this thread going)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not a chance I'll get the game next week, I live in Sweden, prolly will get it one or two weeks after you do.

Side preferences? Not really, I'd like to try being a defender first though if that's ok with you. Which probably gives a high probability for me playing Axis, but as I said, any side is fine.

Geier