Suggestion for Patch 1.04

Okay, since my suggestions for Patch 1.02 didn't get very far, how about this one for '04? (and YES, I really mean it!) smile.gif

For use in the editor, I would like to see, for each nationality, a category of unarmed figures - sort of like a selection of an unarmed squad and an unarmed crewman.

Now, of what use could they possibly be?

Prisoners! They can start the game in a captured or non-captured state.

I want to be able to re-create attempted escapes from Colditz and Stalag Luft Whatever. If one of them can have a motorcycle, so much the better! I want to be able to create scenarios that have regular troops marching captured forces while the opposition tries to rescue some of them.

Some of them could even be used to accomplish OSS spy missions behind the lines - they might have an especially stealthy Sneak.

Sincle troops can become "unarmed" and "captured" through game actions, why can't we have some of them start the game that way in the editor?

biggrin.gif

Sincle troops = Troops trained by Major William T. Sincle. Sincle troops were an elite group of specially trained commandos. A cross between Army Rangers and Navy Seals.They participated in several highly secret operations. Their superior tactics and overwelming firepower allowing them to

overcome units many times their size. After being decomissioned after WWII,many continued to follow "the sound of the guns" to many small brushfire wars around the world. Many of the most feared mercenary groups in the world today can trace their roots back to the daring heroes of Major William T. Sincle.

------------------

Cry Havoc!and let slip the dogs of war

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Schugger:

I would appreciate if german Kommando Zwerge were modelled in the game. I don't think they will be included in CM1, they saw only limited action in the western front after all, but definitly in CM2. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

One step at a time, Schugger. BTS still have to get the Volksklosturmspuele Ausf. B(1/43) correct.

------------------

Ethan

-----------

Das also war des Pudels Kern! -- Goethe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

One step at a time, Schugger. BTS still have to get the Volksklosturmspuele Ausf. B(1/43) correct.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No need to urge that. I also second that those kinds of heavy equipment should be implemented first. As I said above, it would be great to see those units in CM2 as the ultimate infantry Allzweckwaffe.