Pre-Order/Change of Address Follow up

BTS:

Having pre-ordered this game last summer and then having moved from Pittsburgh to Seattle, I've sent email on at least two separate occasions to "sales@battlefront.com" as notification of my address changes. Both times I've requested confirmation and received none -- now I'm looking at moving yet again into more permanent locations locally within the next month.

I'm thrilled to see that end of May is looking like a release date. However, I'd like to know that I can maintain my pre-order status and get the game delivered to me at the appropriate address. Is there another email address or some other means of contacting you folks that I can use and know my order will be successfully processed?

Thank you,

Dar Steckelberg

Guest Big Time Software

Hi Dar,

That is VERY strange!! I just checked the last 6000+ emails that have come in (yup, I get LOTS of emails smile.gif) and I found 'em. I always answer such requests within a couple of days, so I have no idea what might have happened. Alright, one idea.

Sometimes my email program goofs on me and sticks an email or two in the "Read Mail" folder before I have had a chance to respond to it. That messes me up if I have received a lot of email that day since I sometimes don't remember if I have responded to something or not. And once out of sight, often out of mind smile.gif

You are all set now!

Steve

[This message has been edited by Big Time Software (edited 04-13-2000).]