# of operations on CD?

Guest Germanboy

Guest Germanboy

I know I know, and I did search about 15 times under various headings, and it turned up exactly zilch. So sorry if I missed this somewhere, but I would be interested to know the number of operations, as opposed to scenarios included in the full version. If anybody remembers whether there was a statement somewhere and could put me on track, that would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

------------------

Andreas

It is amazing what you can learn from a good book...

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

Andreas, IIRC I think it's like 3 operations. Don't hold me to that, but I think I remember seeing that somewhere.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Maximus. One of my current opponents, oops, now past opponents thought it was four, and somehow thought it was five... Have the powers that are pontificated on it somewhere?

Please note that I wanted to put smilies galore into this post, but they escaped, now roaming around our PhD area.

------------------

Andreas

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Big Time Software:

CM ships with 7 operations.

Charles<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, you just made my day!

------------------

Andreas

SEVEN??? No **** Charles??? Damn that's awesome!! But I could have sworn that sometime back, three was the number. Oh well, that's just gonna make for good PBEM games with my buddy.

Shoot 'til they brew!! Hahaha wink.gifbiggrin.gif

Hey Andreas, still up for another go around when the game ships?? You may not know me as Maximus, but we've played CE before on the Beta Demo.

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 06-03-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 06-03-2000).]

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

Hey Andreas, still up for another go around when the game ships?? You may not know me as Maximus, but we've played CE before on the Beta Demo.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yes I remember - and thought you would know better than to challenge me publicly biggrin.gif Sure, I look forward to whip you around the map edges in a double-blind once the full game comes out. Hmm, you challenged so I get to choose sides... Allies for me in scenario #13, is that okay? Prepare to be savaged biggrin.giftongue.gifsmile.gif

There I caught most of them...

------------------

Andreas

I'm just wondering how big is a operation in the game, will each be the equivalent of the Close Combat 2 size i.e. a battle, in that case Market Garden or are they on a slightly smaller scale; so for instance will the Battle of the Bulge contain two operations. I'm starting to ramble now so I'll stop.