This is for Lewis

Personally I really didn't read all than much seriousness into the thread other that for the desire for less obnoxious behavior from the designated party eek.gif

c'mon ya think he would announce this if he meant he was actually gonna do it? i sure as hell would'nt (I got better things to do anyhow) - But I guess theres nothing like posting a billboard so you can get busted eek.gif

------------------

SS_PanzerLeader.......out

[This message has been edited by SS_PanzerLeader (edited 05-17-2000).]

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tom w:

OK now we're all in deep trouble

LOOK!

its the Dynamic Duo

Lewis and OB&G's have teamed up!!!!

Now there's a pair of bright, articulate, well educated young professionals whose every thought and idea should be held in the highest regard.

Gotta love that Right to free speach, what a concept, great idea so some people can enjoy really annoying some other people...

This thread will now just get funnier

and funnier.

Where's that Mr. Peng when you need him?

LOL

-tom w

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know, this is hilarious! LOL! May this be the funniest thread yet!

KIA sounds like a elementary school bully that keeps saying, "I'm gonna beat you up at recess!" Geez! Grow up, KIA!

Or is this all about that the AI beat KIA's ass and now he's asking to Lewis for a shoulder to cry on? tongue.giftongue.gif

Guest Big Time Software

Man, can't a guy grab a 4 hour nap without things going to Hell here?

COLLECTIVE SHUT UP going on out from the bottom of my overworked heart.

It is an absolute waste of time to get into a pissing match over any of these issues. It is, after all, only a game. As for certain people's behavior, it is unfortunate and at times far worse than that. Everybody needs to calm down and/or stop laughing so hard smile.gif

Steve