New Maximus Mod Website in near future.

Well I've had a home PC for almost 10 years now. I've learned computer mechanics from the good ol' days of DOS 5.0, Windows 3.1 and so forth. But one thing I have never been able to pick up on is this HTML stuff since the was really no such thing as the World Wide Web when I was in school. So in order to remedy this situation, I am currently enrolled in a Web Design class out at my local junior college.

My mid-term project is to create a 5 page website of my own choosing. So of course, the obvious choice was to create a site to display my mods that I have done for CM along with some personal information. wink.gif I have purchased Microsoft Front Page 2000, the same program we use in class, to do my website work on so it should be pretty good when I get it done.

Now concerning my mods, I have quite a few mods that Madmatt has never posted. All of my "winter" mods are meant to be used together. Because they follow the same style and they all look good in-game (which is the important thing). Also, I tend to modify them occasionally and so those new versions are never seen in public.

So stay tuned and I'll let you all know when the MAXIMUS COMBAT MISSION MOD SITE goes on-line. I will also gladly host other user mods as well.

------------------

All that sleeps, awakens...

All that awakens, hungers...

All that hungers, feeds...