Battle Group Dennis oddity

Robert Radford

In one of my many forays into Battle Group Dennis, OpFor did something strange. It entered from right-centre, proceeded near to the objective and then retreated back to the right where it stayed the whole game under artillery and aircraft fire.

After sufficient reduction in OpFor numbers, I was able to employ my helicopters to increase attrition and in the end had lost one mortar unit which was acting solely as an observer.

I thought OpFor would at least try a last minute charge and had my forces prepared for it. It is really strange to watch the clock tick away with OpFor doing nothing.

Guest MajorH

Was OPFOR still within the outlined objective area after retreating and sticking?

If all of his troops were outside the objective area then please send me a saved game file the next time you see this.

------------------

Best regards, Major H

majorh@mac.com