CM - movie option PLEASE

Oh man I just had a battle of my life with scenario called Elsdorf, I kicked the yankee ass all over the place (total axis victory)

on the first try, it was an amazing battle. Adrenalin was flowing through my veins in buckets !!! Anyway I wish there was an option in CM that would let me save all the turn movies into one big movie so I could watch the whole thing from the beginning to the end.

Any chance this could be added in the future ? Since the turns are already done done it shouldn't be hard to save the data from all the turns and then let the engine process it...BTS guys what's your comment ?

risc

Haven't heard from BTS officially on it in a long time. The cognoscenti periodically reassure us that BTS is aware of the popular interest (how could they not be!) and are looking for a "safe" and effective way to do it.

It probably beats out dead bodies for total number of requests (though not for controversy and spilled electrons). And they made it in. Dontcha think scavenging for ammo is more important, though?

http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/Forum1/HTML/002028.html ... and many like it.

Mark IV, yes I think scavenging for ammo is important but I think it will definitely need more work for developers (my point of view of course only) than say implement the movie feature.

I think I would like to see the movie feature implemented first. I can play without ammo scavenging for now but I think to my over all enjoyment movie feature will add much more, personal opinions only.

Peter