COMBAT MISSION : The RPG

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Glad to know that I am not too far off the beaten path with that thought. smile.gif

Maybe it could be something that could be focused on as a seperate addon, or maybe something in one of the follwoing releases.

I believe though the time involved with the PBEM style of COOP will suffer. Not that it is not a great idea, but because of the time involved to make a few turns, let alone complete a battle. frown.gif

I must say though, however it comes, a COOP option is something for serious consideration IMO. biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Huron:

Seahawk, that's a great idea. With the "Show movement path" toggle off, at least you wouldn't know what your fellow commanders are planning for the next turn.

Oh, well, now, if only CM would arrive in the mail. Once it does, count me in on this idea.

Huron<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Huro: you've got the picture. Good point not to use the "Show all moves" feature. As well as for limiting view. Maybe #2 would be OK

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thomasj:

Maybe I'm being over optimistic, but would there be a way to do this with multiple people on the TCP/IP LAN/WAN game? Iamgine it that way with maybe a VON(Voice Over Network) program open to talk to the other players to carry out roles.

Just a thought, use a VON when playing many other network games on my LAN/WAN. Not to mention people would use email to set the date and time for the game. biggrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And CM registering the names of players, assigned units to each player and then allowing orders only to the right units. Disabling the "show all moves" in Full Fog as well as bird-eye views of the map (maybe)