Combat Mission screen saver

Guest Scott Clinton

Guest Scott Clinton

I have been using a 'CM screen saver' at work for the last few months and it just occurred to me that some of you guys might be interested in it also.

http://tni.net/~mlindell/ScreenPaver.html

This is a link to the maker of a shareware screen saver that can be used to display your own bitmaps or jpgs as a screen saver. It only has a small nag screen and it only costs $10 for the full version.

I have been using screen shots from CM for my screen saver at work. Got most of them from Madmatt's CM site (btw, thanks Madmatt). I now have 86 CM bmps that "Screen Paver" cycles through for my screen saver.

I think I may have sold a copy or two to guys at work just by using this 'CM screen saver'! biggrin.gif

I have a zip of the bmps if anyone wants it (and Madmatt doesn't have a problem with it), but it is 40+ megs even when zipped.

------------------

Please note: The above is solely the opinion of 'The Grumbling Grognard' and reflects no one else's views but his own.

Guest Scott Clinton

Someone please define "shareware" for Owen...

Webshots is nice...but it seems to lack a few of the features of "ScreenPaver". But it has one BIG advantage...NO NAG screen!

Thanks! I already switched! biggrin.gif

------------------

Please note: The above is solely the opinion of 'The Grumbling Grognard' and reflects no one else's views but his own.

[This message has been edited by Scott Clinton (edited 06-13-2000).]