Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

CMHQ Friday UPDATE! New Article and Tactics Primer!!! Plus Important New Site News!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Lots of stuff going on tonight and it will do you well to read the update as well as the new features.

If you have a CM website and you want some extra exposure than please email me your news and I will post links and info each and everyday! This goes in line with my intent to add a PORTAL element to CMHQ. What a portal site does is allow people to quickly get a digest form of updates concerning a particular genre. In this case, it will be Combat Mission information and I will continue to provide quality features and information on CMHQ. With all the new sites popping up it can get confusing trying to find all the updated info and I hope that this will help. Of course I need all you webmaster to send me your news! I will be setting up something more streamlined in the future but for now just email me directly.

Lots of other goodies to get your teeth into including a entire Tactics Article by LOS that is meant to be used with the scenario Grafenwohr which is in effect a second tutorial which comes with Combat Mission.

All this plus a double dose of Max Molinaro and you get another great way to start off the weekend!

See ya there!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sniperscope:

Thanks Madmatt. I want to put in the Combat theme from the 60's TV show. Great site.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gods, that show is still out there?! I used to love that show when I was a kid (and I haven't been one for an insufferably long time). I remember sitting on the floor by my Dad's feet, watching that program every week (I loved the show, but someone was required to sit at my Dad's feet, regardless, because back then there were no remote control devices. For channel changing, there were children. I remember being called up from my room in the basement of the house to change channels for my Dad...not because he was lazy, but because he had a very strange sense of humour, to say the least). I'll never forget the episode where the squad was pinned down by camouflaged snipers in the trees...

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.