Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

New "casualty" (red cross) graphic avilable if anybody is interested, except...

I made it into a little skull and crossbones icon instead of the red cross thing. To me, it is a little clearer to what that symbol means when it's a skull and crossbones instead of a red cross. This file is to be used along with -DeanCo's "black" user interface mod.

BTW, my mod site is nearing completion. I just gotta spruce it up some more. It's looking pretty sweet now though with a standard theme across all pages. Trying to get this site looking as good as I can for my initial offering. It appears that I'll be hosting it over at www.geocities.com/ol_blood_n_guts/

Email me if you want that graphic. davem@shawneelink.net

------------------

"Rule#3: You must be a member of my Meta Campaign to take

part.(doh!)" - Rob/1

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 10-29-2000).]

Guest barrold713

My only comment would be provide the hopefully constructive aside that the casualties taken by a unit are not all killed but a range of incapacitating injuries as well. This being so, the representation you make might not be entirely accurate in game terms.

Thanks for your contribution though, the effort put forth is duly acknowledged and appreciated.

------------------

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb discussing what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote"

- Ben Franklin