Reduce flickering of ground textures

For 3 hours or more, I have tried to eliminate or at least significantly reduce the flickering of the ground textures in Black Sea and Shock Force 2. What made me try it? Yesterday I played the Red Thunder demo (Engine 3) and the flickering there is significantly lower than in Black Sea despite using the same in-game settings and the same Nvidia Control Panel settings.

I will refrain from telling you my settings in detail since in the past three hours I literally tried everything on and off but to no avail. I also tried Reshade but the SMAA, FXAA and AMD Fidelity Sharp are only of very little help (they are reshaders after all).

The only thing that reduces the amount of flickering significantly is ramping up the transparency antialiasing in the Nvidia control panel. It makes the textures look very washed out and artificial though which is even worse than the flickering.

To be sure, in Red Thunder there is still flickering (on a map mostly consisting of open fields) but much, much less than in Black Sea in which I nearly get a stroke when I move the camera around on stone textures.

I hope someone can help!

Edit: Obviously I should have stated that the flickering only occurs when the camera is moving! (It doesn't matter if I move the camera quickly or slowly.)

Edited by Sunbather