Amazing sights

I was just reading the macgamenews.com review (see BTS's thread) In the review they said,

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>WOW! It means CM is realistic down to the shells fired. While some games just take a shell fired as a random occurrence, CM takes all the “real world” factors into account. This offers to us a degree of realism that no other game has.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I offer my own witness to this effect. The other night I was playing a QB that had me shelling w/ mortars, a Hellcat. I was using the first God's eye view level, 4?5? and was directly over the Hellcat. Suddenly I saw the mortar round drop directly INTO the open turret. BLAM, catastrophic and all. Totally COOL cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jdmorse:

I offer my own witness to this effect. The other night I was playing a QB that had me shelling w/ mortars, a Hellcat. I was using the first God's eye view level, 4?5? and was directly over the Hellcat. Suddenly I saw the mortar round drop directly INTO the open turret. BLAM, catastrophic and all. Totally COOL cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heh-heh, I got to watch the same thing happen to one of Peng's German HTs(the one with the 81mm mortar mount). Canadian 2in. mortar round came right down it. I don't think Peng enjoyed the stunning visuals, though. smile.gif

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.