I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!

Listen, I checked out CM a long time ago. I downloaded the demo and played it a few times. I thought it was a good looking game, but the lack of a printed manuel killed it for me before I got too deeply into it. I had toyed with the idea of buying it several times, and if I do choose to purchase it it will not be because you guys spam the CC Boards.

You may think I have spammed here, but I have not, but you keep banning me and I will. This board will become my new game, it will be my toy. I have nothing against you and if you do not like me it really does not matter to me because I don't even come here except when I am invited.

I WAS invited to come here, and then you banned me. Real class act Steve,

-I

------------------

Igotmilk (the original? Oh joy...),

Since we don't allow SPAMMING on our BBS (read the Agreement) you just made the Ban List because that is all you are here to do. And it is all I have seen you do on the CC forums as well. Your reputation preceeds you by a couple of years.

Sorry if YOU are so insecure that you can't take someone discussing CM on a public forum, even though we allow people to discuss CC here on this one. Clearly you are threatened, but that is not our problem.

Yes, we have asked that people not bother close minded folks like you, but we are not little mind controllers and therefore people can do whatever it is they want. If the moderators on the CC forum want to stop SPAMMING, they can. Just as we are stoping you.

Steve

Guest Pillar

I wonder how long it would take to get a virus on Igotmilk's computer if all five hundred or so of us really REALLY tried.

wink.gif