A Plea to Scenario Designers and Mad Matt

There are several non-functional scenario links on the scenario depot at The Gamer's Net. I assume that these do not work because of failure of the submitters to adhere to the rules of how Windows likes files named. PLEASE! Follow the guidelines that are given at the top of the scenario page.

Matt: could you check on the listings and pull the non-functioning ones from the page?

Thanks,

Roushman

Guest Madmatt

Well, Since there are well over 100 plus files there and the system is rather difficult to admin I will will have to say...NO!

I wish I could, but I have even seen issues where at one time of day a file would download fine and at others it wouldn't download at all.

The depot is run off a TGN server and as such I have VERY LITTLE control over it. Now sure, if TGN were smart (which they arent) they would just hand the reins of control over to me (which they wont) and they could reap the benefits (which there would be) but it aint gonna happen.

If you guys want to get together and build me a list of files that are CONFIRMED to not download from at least two different people I can take a look and remove those that dont work.

Other than that it is just too time consuming to be able to manage at this time.

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing