Friendly reminder of a Bug with scoring

Since I'm sure BTS is already and long since aware of this bug (still existing in 1.1 beta), I'm just mentioning it as a friendly reminder rather than any sort of official bug report.

Anyhow, the scoring calculations for operations are still out of whack. e.g. say you fight a 2 battle operation. In the first battle you kill two enemy tanks and in the second battle you kill two enemy tanks. At the end of the op, the total kills shown are 6 enemy tanks. The two destroyed in the first battle are counted a second time at the end of the second battle.

This problem also exists for guns. I don't know about mortars, infantry, etc.

pritzl

Guest KwazyDog

M Hofbauer, please read the documentation that come with the beta and pay special attention to the note that it is a *BETA* patch, mainly to get TCPIP out there and in the hands of those eager for its arival. It might be best if you wait for the full version of the 1.1 patch before download if TCPIP is not your interest.

We have been extremely careful to make sure people knew that it was a beta patch that was being released, not the final, apologies if you missed this...

[This message has been edited by KwazyDog (edited 11-29-2000).]

Guest KwazyDog

Glad we got rid of the frown smile.gif

This patch is focused primarily on TCPIP but as youll find by the included list, Charles has been working through other issues which have been bought up. It will be fixed by the final release of 1.1, dont worry about that smile.gif

Dan