Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Minor bullet interface mod

I have been playing around a bit with the interface, mostly based on DeanCos excellent work, and started wondering how to substitute the AMMO text with a graphical icon. Then it hit me: There are bullets in the frame of the combat mission page of battlefront.com. So, I risked copyright infringements (apologies Madmatt, but this is in a good cause smile.gif) and grabbed the bullet frame, cleaned out the text of one of them (to the best of my ability, which is quite unimpressive in this area), resized it and used it with DeanCos grog mod.

I think it looks really cool.gif, but I'm sure it can be improved. It might e.g. be better to use another bullet or shell pic instead of this one.

You're welcome to a copy if you like. Please email me at robert.olesen@get2net.dk if you are interested. I would post it here, but I don't have a website.

I also did a few changes to the patch DeanCo released recently - I toned down the bright yellow of "Abandoned", "Eliminated" and "Knocked Out" somewhat. You're welcome to that as well (though you could easily do it yourself using Windows Paint - that is what I used).