I wish that CM runs on 133Mhez computer

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Woody:

The demo runs fine on my 166 without 3D video, but I'am thinking of getting Voodoo 2 for my system. Will this help much?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A Voodoo 2 will make the game infinitly more playable. I'm not sure if it's worth the money anymore though. I'd get a V3 or something better. I Voodoo 2 would improve it a lot if you can get it cheap though.

------------------

Visit my webpage!

http://cm4mac.tripod.com

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

Geez! I feel like I got a semi-modern system! My system is a year old as of last week actually. It's a Celeron-433MgHz (66MgHz Bus though I think frown.gif). I started out with 64MB SDRAM and a cheap 8MB Intel 3D card. I have since upped my memory to 128MB and gotten a 32MB Diamond Viper V770 TNT2 Ultra video card.

CoolColJ is right about upping your memory to 128MB, Windows doesn't trash the HD nearly as much now as it did with just 64MB.

In another year or so, ha, I'll probably upgrade to at least an Athlon 850. I usually upgrade to the best system I can afford at the time. My last computer was a P-120, so I made a huge jump when I went to this one.

------------------

"Fear is the path to the Dark Side.

Fear leads to anger.

Anger leads to hate.

Hate leads to suffering."

--Jedi Master Yoda

[This message has been edited by Ol' Blood & Guts (edited 04-25-2000).]

If any of you have a slower PC I would reccomend buying a Intel Celeron P300a or P366 pga CPU. They are very overclockable. Im running a P366 at 458mhz with no ill effects. Just be sure to have good cooling. A stock heatsink and fan just will not do.