Just a funny thing

I was at the "Marketgarden Memorialday" in Arnhem yesterday. Was good fun, old veterans parachuting down...as they did a long time ago. Most funny part though was me having a converstation with one of these veterans, and he told me he played Steel Panters and Close Combat a lot. Ofcourse i told him about CM and his eyes startd to shine smile.gif

He told me he would check out the site, so when he does...give him a warm welcome smile.gif

One stupid thing though, i didn't ask for his name frown.gif

Anyway,

Stil waiting for CM (just let them know we do guys, let's make sure they won't eat/drink and sleep before CM is on my desk smile.gif

Take Care

PanzerShark

Guest Big Time Software

Thanks! Hey, when standing in the middle of Arnhem don't you stop and think "what the heck was Monty thinking?" I know I did smile.gif

Steve

Well BT, to be honest, when i'm walking through my lovely little country called Holland, i can't help thinking why an aggressor would attack it in the 1st place...this place is boring (not to mention rainy and flat) smile.gif

On the other hand...he wouldn't be an aggressor if he didn't smile.gif

And although Marketgarden was destined to be a bit risky...it was, imho,one of the most interesting battles of the "BIG 2" smile.gif

Take Care,

PanzerShark

Guest Big Time Software

Hehe... I liked my short trip to your country actually. Yes, it was bitterly cold AND raining, but the beer made up for that wink.gif

Steve