few remarks from an newbye

I have just download CM yesterday. I have head of it by a french magazine about computer wargaming (cyberstratège, a very good one!). I believe I gonna experiment just a close combat in 3D. But I was amaze! It the most exiting wargame I never play. The first time I really feel the "panzergantz!". I am definitively a fan and I spent the night playing (my wife hate it allready!). I have, nevertheless, find one or two bug and I have not see any mention about it elsewhere. I named the main one "the flying GI's" one : my platoons go from one second level to another directly throught the air! Have you allready any mention of it? Have you allready fix it for the final version?

Furthermore, I'd like to know if you have improve the final version for 3Dnow! instructions?

Thom

P.S. I apologize form my english writing!

Thom,

Welcome and don't worry about the English.

A) Yours is good and

B) Many people on the board don't have English as their first language so we don't like anyone making fun of other's english wink.gif

Onto your questions:

1. "The flying GI's" bug has been mentioned and is fixed

2. Umm, I'm not technically minded so I'm not going to say anything about 3Dnow! I have an AMD K6-II and I don't think CM is 3D now! enhanced..

Also I don't think 3DNow! caught on with game developers much. I think I'll be going back to an Intel chip in my next upgrade.

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Manager of Historical Research,

The Gamers Net - Gaming for Gamers