Some Bugs and Issues of CM Beta Demo

Actually I think I have figured it out. When I was clicking on a unit to lets say issue the MOVE command I would move the mouse pointer to a location and it would jump around, but I fould out that if you hold the left Mouse button down while moving the pointer you can pin point any location on the map without it jumping around.

Guest PeterDwyer

I Tend to think this got swallowed up and I was looking for a chance to post this.

levitating infantry/Machine guns.

Noticed: Reisenburg.

How: MMG moving from minor VP closest to the middle road to the Major VP. (Parallel to the road, must've jumped onto the tree)

Spotted: In the air. Quite distressing, however unit responded to calls to come down to earth. :)

It's a feature right? :) Unfortunately, my brain wasn't working as fast as my eyes or I would've saved the game :-(

------------------

Peter Dwyer

It's a known bug.

As for the 60s..

I'm playing as the US in 4 PBEM games of Last Defence and the I have managed only TWO HT kills in all four games.. Some of you are being bloody lucky.

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Manager of Historical Research,

The Gamers Net - Gaming for Gamers

Guest R Cunningham

Up until yesterday the demo ran flawlessly on my machine. Now when I try to abort the scenario I get the yes/no screen and I get the "ping" and the game locks up. I hit esc and I'm back on the desktop without any trace of CM. Then within a few minutes without doing anything I get the blue screen of death.

I've got a Dell PII/266, 64MB RAM and a STB velocity AGP 4MB 2d/3d card. Anyoine else seeing this?