Troops surrendering

Guest titan

I watched all the AAR'S from the game that martin and fionn played and noticed that alot of men were captured.

In the games that ive played which is about 4 games now,x3againts the AI,I think i can only recall seeing one man give himself up.

Is it because of this demo version or something else maybe,i expected to see afew more than that.When i played my games ive also been a stickler for keeping my troops in command & control so could it be that.

has anyone else had a lack of cowards(Herr oberst's) smile.gif but in my last pbem game i was hitting a german building with lots of fire power and the german squad inside was down to only one man, so i then stormed it, and as my troops got in close it was fun to see grenades flying,but as my full squad and crew and a HQ unit entered that victory building this lone german stood his ground it was the last turn and i would have thought that guy would have given up against what i had and all that he had been through.

anyway the game ended with him still in building and the victory location neutral still,and a minor axis victory frown.gif

SO i lost

Guest Big Time Software

Yeah, you have to pretty much surround the buggers. PLUS, the Germans in Riesberg have a 20% chance of being Fanatics. I think you bumped into one wink.gif

Steve