Changes and Moon & Fionn's Game

When Charles codes in new things into the game is that getting incorporated into the game they are playing? Or, do they have to wait until this game is finished to see the new features?

Pretty sure this post doesn't give away any info.

Guest Big Time Software

Nope, doesn't give anything away at aoo smile.gif

We have only updated the game once to fix a problem that was hanging up the game. We also had to do one file hack due to a bug in the scenario editor (well, more of a design flaw). Other than that they haven't received updates from us.

We figured continuity was better than fixing things as they went. Plus, Charles is up to his eyeballs in AI right now smile.gif

Guest Big Time Software

He's pretty good at estimating. But sending out patches takes time for him to prepare, so he likes to save up fixes. The PC patches are more time consuming to do because all images are stored as individual BMPs (open and closing individual files, making new ones, etc.), while the Mac's are in a nice resource file (nicely laid out graphically with only a double click and paste needed). So I get builds more frequently than others 'cause I'm special wink.gif

Steve

Guest Big Time Software

Yes, actually. He has a cable modem, rot his soul smile.gif But I get even with him. I don't tell him what models are being worked on, but I do tease and hint a whole lot!

Steve