What did i miss?

Oke, you guys can be honest with me. What did i miss? Normally this board is full of new posts/replies but not tonight. How come?

Did the beta get released without me knowing it? Did they only put it up for about 30 minutes or so? tell me...WHAT'S GOING ON ?!?!?!

Take care and all

PanzerShark

ps. If it's just that everyone has a social life and is now somewhere in a pub or something, then please think about me and the other no-social-life-peeps and post this. Just something short like :"Going to the pub, back in 4 hours". Easy no?

Thx in advance smile.gif

Nothing.

You missed...ahem...nothing.

Really. You missed absolutely nothing at all. NOTHING. I promise. Nothing has happened here. Not one single untoward thing has occurred. There is not one bit of evidence that anything has happened here in the last 48 hours. Everything is fine. FINE I TELL YOU!.

Move along.

(See, guys? I didn't tell PanzerShark anything. Just like you told me...DOH!)

Alright, PanzerShark...you are bored, well let me ask you this: Is your Sherman/Panther ready for tomorrow ? I did you clean it ? Is the oil changed, did you do tire rotation ? IS your uniform washed drycleaned ? Is your Bar/Mg 42 cleaned as well ?

Peter

PS: busy cleaning my Panther, dman it might need a new paint due from the last Shermans engagement. Come to think of if I might as well change the oil...let's see which one should I put in Mobil, Castrol GTX yeah man that should be alright....ehhhrm how many liters do I need...? Geeez it doesn't say in my tank manual !