Wow, you guys did a great job.

Guest MantaRay

Guest MantaRay

Ok, I usually do not DL demos, but I decided to get this one, and boy am I surprised!!! I thought it was going to have a clunky interface and be as ugly as Tac-OPS. Boy was I wrong. Not only is it great to look at(compared with my expectation) but the sound of the 88 on the Tiger woke my wife up as it is really too early to be up for us, but I couldnt sleep. When is the release date? And will you have really huge battles that cover more units like Corps or Divisions? I will pick this up as soon as it becomes availible!!!

Ray

Guest Big Time Software

Hi Ray! Thanks for the praise wink.gif

Release date is "as soon as humanly possible", which is not going to happen for a little while yet. We are predicting that coding will be done before the Holidays, but that the 3-4 week production cycle will mean nobody will have it in their hot little hands until after the first of the year.

The largest force size is about a Battalion + support units. There is no hard number for units, but beyond this you are on your own since the game wasn't designed to handle more smile.gif

Steve

Guest MantaRay

Ok, thanks for the quick response. I didnt think that it could due to the processor power it would take, but one can wish I guess.

Bummer that it won't be out till after the new year, but I will certainly grab a copy or two when you do release it.

Ray