BTS, Incredible

BTS, all I can say is CM is incredibly cool!

The detail on the tanks and infantry is incredible. I really like the simultaneous combat system and the camera controls.

Amazing job coming from such a small operation.

Placing my order today!

BTW: looking forward to a Russian Front addon.

Magicuser,

CM2/Russian front will not just be some cheapy add on / expansion disk. They plan on doing things right, not just living off of their original game engine. So it will be an entire game unto itself. Reasons were: graphics for terrain, vehicles, etc. are very specific to the game from what I can remember them saying. There were other reasons as well, just can't remember them right now.

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike D

aka Mikester

One word: RESEARCH

Simply researching all the weapons and uniforms will take a LONG time...

Also as Mike D says.. They do it right...

No Ferdinands with MGs UNTIL they were actually refitted after being withdrawn from combat damnit wink.gif

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Manager of Historical Research,

The Gamers Net - Gaming for Gamers

Fionn, Mike,

Yea, BTS does things right. I also own FC2, OTR, and Actung Spitfire and was very impressed by the details in those programs.

I also want to show support for the smaller wargaming companies (like BTS) that market their products directly. I'm very impressed by CM. Honestly, it surpasses anything the big boys have to offer.

Man, CM has accuracy, a DYO battle creator, scenario and campaign editor and mouth watering graphics on top of that! And to top it off, it will run on a low end system

(my system is a 200Mhz MMX, 64MB Ram, Voodoo Rush 8MB accelerator).

Amazing!