Feature Req (low priority)

Just started an email game. It's a guy I trust (i.e. I know where he lives), and I'd like to see an 'easy' email option where it's basically one email per turn & the host is always the same. I understand it would be easy to cheat, but that's not an issue in a game like this.

There current mulitple emails per turn is kind of dull, although I understand its need.

Like I said, low priority.

Sage

Sage,

Unless I misunderstood what you're suggesting, I've asked for the same scheme where each player needs to email the other only once per turn under the thread "Ignorant (I hope) PBEM Question". This would still maintain the security and preventions against cheating, however.

Basically, it's very similar to the current method CM uses with three emails per turn, except that when the Player B watches the film that Player A generated (but could not view), he does not simply return the film file but returns the film with his orders for the next turn appended.

Fionn stated that it's too late to change this, but I'm hoping they'll do it for CM II or for CM I as a patch.

Dar