the 'list'

BTS,

Iw as wondering if you could publish the complete "list" after you have finished the beta demo. I think you mentioned that it was too late to put in any major features so it's not as secret as it was before. If you did put the list up it would be cool to see which features are in because of this board. It would also let us see sort of a sneak peak at CM2(WWe could see features that aren't in).

Can't wait for the beta demo.

------------------

"I'm tired of quotes, tell me what you know"

-Mark Twain

I think the list will be secret until everything in it has been added to a version of CM wink.gif.

Market competition and all that. Hell, even I haven't ever gotten a sniff of what is on the list in private. I doubt it'll be listed in public wink.gif.

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Manager of Historical Research,

The Gamers Net - Gaming for Gamers

Guest Big Time Software

Yeah, that list is something we do not want to publish as an item by itself. Picture the lazy WWII wargame developer finding that thing. "Gee, all I need to do is just put in each one of these things..." Of course if they aren't talented the game will suck, but no reason to help the competition out wink.gif That list took (er, is still taking) quite a bit of work to compile.

Steve