So... did anyone make a panzer grey skin for the Tiger yet?

ok u mean i have to extract this 2 folder into my TOW main directory am i right?...

data Folder

3dobj Folder

Ja, but if you haven't already done so, why not install the latest 'JSH mod' (1.3.2. I think) first, as it creates the necessary 'data' and '3dobj' folders for you. Then, instead of overwriting (and ruining) everything w/ rofl's Grey Tiger mod, simply edit the .ini files yourself by cutting and pasting the necessary Summer8 fields in it from rofl's mod. I'm no expert at this but if you look at rofl's files in any text editor it should become clear exactly what you have to do :)

EDIT: Just to be clear, rofl's mod does not work unless you edit your skins.ini and change the filenames under [skin_Summer8] to the correct ones, as I mentioned above.

I agree, I'd really like to know how to get those red numbers. Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find any references? I'm new at modding this. This is how my tanks are looking now, courtesy of rofl the great.

kellysheroeshm0.th.jpg

Anyway, tanks again :)

I think just overwrite the 3dobj and data folder should also work with JSH mod because windows addet only the new files and keep the old files, but myabe i'm wrong.

Unfortunately i cant use JSH and try that out because a i have tons of modifed files and they was not compatible :(.

If you want to use the red numbers all tigerskins will use them and i also reduced them to 3 numbers instead of 4!

http://hosted.filefront.com/rofl21/

Ja, but if you haven't already done so, why not install the latest 'JSH mod' (1.3.2. I think) first, as it creates the necessary 'data' and '3dobj' folders for you. Then, instead of overwriting (and ruining) everything w/ rofl's Grey Tiger mod, simply edit the .ini files yourself by cutting and pasting the necessary Summer8 fields in it from rofl's mod. I'm no expert at this but if you look at rofl's files in any text editor it should become clear exactly what you have to do :)

EDIT: Just to be clear, rofl's mod does not work unless you edit your skins.ini and change the filenames under [skin_Summer8] to the correct ones, as I mentioned above.

I agree, I'd really like to know how to get those red numbers. Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find any references? I'm new at modding this. This is how my tanks are looking now, courtesy of rofl the great.

kellysheroeshm0.th.jpg

Anyway, tanks again :)

woww!.. this is preety cool!... just what i want!.. but too bad i dont know how to edit skins & on which folder should i edit in summer8...

coz i browse in tow data file but i cant find tank folders.. inside the data folders only have weapons guns ger/usa & items ger/usa...

bcoz my game version is not 1c battlefront version its asian version 1c newera version... i update my uber patch 1.10.0.81 using thai/eng version...

btw,how did u manage to snap this tiger pics frm ur game?.. is there any engine required in order to playback video & snap pics frm the game?...

I think just overwrite the 3dobj and data folder should also work with JSH mod because windows addet only the new files and keep the old files, but myabe i'm wrong.

Unfortunately i cant use JSH and try that out because a i have tons of modifed files and they was not compatible :(.

If you want to use the red numbers all tigerskins will use them and i also reduced them to 3 numbers instead of 4!

how do i overwrite 3dobj & data folder in my tow maindirectory?.. i cant even open both of this SFS file.... :(

Danke rofl, perfect :cool:

trackrepairszy7.th.jpg

Tanks for including your updated skins.ini with your red numbers, now there's no need for any text-editing :)

For me, I needed to edit my skins.ini because the JSH mod already has a couple of extra Tiger skins (Leibstandarte and Das Reich panzer divisions) and your grey tiger skins.ini would've overwritten it if I didn't cut and paste your Summer8 grey skin values into my existing skins.ini. I hope that makes sense :)

Jurgen, I used Fraps www.fraps.com to take the snaps. Good luck :)

Danke rofl, perfect :cool:

trackrepairszy7.th.jpg

Tanks for including your updated skins.ini with your red numbers, now there's no need for any text-editing :)

For me, I needed to edit my skins.ini because the JSH mod already has a couple of extra Tiger skins (Leibstandarte and Das Reich panzer divisions) and your grey tiger skins.ini would've overwritten it if I didn't cut and paste your Summer8 grey skin values into my existing skins.ini. I hope that makes sense :)

Jurgen, I used Fraps www.fraps.com to take the snaps. Good luck :)

hey thks 4d tips evilic... i will give it s try!....

Hi again RofL....

i jst add smokemod or can u check it out at my site here?...

im not sure if this is 1of ur smokemod.. if it is then im preety glad!.... :)

One final request rofl... I think you know what I'm going to ask... :D

So... IF it isn't a difficult thing to do, would it be possible to add the Leibstandarte emblem...

125px-1._SS-Panzer-Division_Leibstandarte-SS_Adolf_Hitler.svg.png

...to your wonderful Grey Tiger skin, to put the icing on the cake?

I mean, into the same positions as was done in the JSH mod, like here in the foreground...

leibstandarteks0.th.jpg

I don't mean for you to change your clean version of course, I just mean to perhaps add an alternate Leibstandarte version available for download?

Once again, only do this if it isn't too much trouble! And many many tanks!

PS: Cool video jürgen zül, excellent! And you're welcome :)

Hi evilc.. thks 4d compliment... anyway nice request too there... looks more realistic...

u using JSH mod?... is all d panzers tank in red numbers?... or only tiger tank?...

mr RofL, can u edit all d panzers numbers in red same as u did in tiger tank?.. sori to trouble u rofL...is that ok? and many many thanks!... :)

Just extract both folders in your ToW main directory then it works ;)

Hi RofL.... i just dowload ur combined files,in order to use this mod ur advice to use ( JSGME ) but i try to go the link site that u gave is shown

'Not Found'

The requested URL /~jscones/software/products.html was not found on this server.

Apache Server at www.users.on.net Port 80'

is there anyway i can dowload this (JSGME)?....

thks....