Campaign Mission "unlock" Mod

posted July 13, 2007 11:58 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many people have asked if there was a way to "unlock" all the campaign missions without first playing through them all. There is, and here it is. This file is a special 'user profile save game" where all the missions have already been completed. Note, this will erase any progress in campaigns you currently have.

ftp://ftp.battlefront.com/pub/misc/tow/ToW_Campaigns_Finished_Save.exe

Run the file and when asked where to extract it, point it at your Theatre of War>users>player1 folder.

Now when you go to play any of the original campaigns, you can choose any of the individual missions.

Madmatt

• 2 years later...
posted July 13, 2007 11:58 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many people have asked if there was a way to "unlock" all the campaign missions without first playing through them all. There is, and here it is. This file is a special 'user profile save game" where all the missions have already been completed. Note, this will erase any progress in campaigns you currently have.

ftp://ftp.battlefront.com/pub/misc/tow/ToW_Campaigns_Finished_Save.exe

Run the file and when asked where to extract it, point it at your Theatre of War>users>player1 folder.

Now when you go to play any of the original campaigns, you can choose any of the individual missions.

Madmatt

Madmatt

I installed this resource but when I open a campaign I keep on having the same and only option to play. Does this realy work? Don't I have to activate something in the game?

Thanks Walter