Some DropTeam Humor

152mmDumbRocket

I've created this thread for the purpose of having a place for humor in this intimate, small fanbase we inhabit. Everyone who has a keyboard and enough brain cells to type is welcome here. Enough formalities, let's start with my humor! (Note: AGK is a viral video about a 14-year-old boy named Leopold who flips out at his computer.)

(Note 2: Quoth Jung: "It was funny", about my last attempt at humor)

Angry German Kid Plays DropTeam

AGK: (Sweeps pirated game discs off desk) "Computer, load DT! 152's 40-player server is up and running this Sunday! Now!"

"Load DropTeam and get ready to pwn!" (Lifts keyboard onto desk)

"Start it, now, I want to cash on 152's publicity deeeeeaaaalllll!!!" (Hammers keyboard) (In said publicity deal, I taught him how to play the game that made him forget about UT, and in return, he agreed to make a video of himself playing DropTeam)

"It's starting now. Good."

(Moves pirated copies of office apps off desk) "Out of my way!!!"

(Starts DT without incident, clicks "Network", and then clicks "refresh". As results come back, hammers 3 times on his mouse in shock)

"A ping of only 150!!! Oh my gosh it has only 2 spots left!!!" (Pounds keyboard twice) "I'd better get on now!!! Wooooooaaaahhhh!!!"

(Clicks on "40 For Fighting" server, then clicks "Join")

"Yes, it starts! Here we go! Here we go! Here we gooooooooo!!! Here we go! Here we go!"

(Scenario loads) "Yes, its Hide and Seeeeeeekk!!! (Pounds keyboard yet again) I've always wanted to play this one!"

The end of Part 1...

In Part 2, Leopold sees his teammates and opponents...

Angry German Kid Plays DropTeam, Part 2

(AGK has joined the Blood team)

"Yeah! Wooohooo!!! I'm on the same team as 152! Yeah! Now to have some fun! Yeeeeaaaahhhhh!!!!" (Shakes head)

"Now, let's see the roster for Blood...Huh!? What is this mix up? Me, 152, Ithai, Ruaanith, Redcon, kim2, Imperial Grunt, mark 487, and a bunch of noobs I've never seen before..."(Types chat message on his keyboard) "I'm asking all of you noobs, did you transfer from the demo?!"

"Hold on, must participate in planning...152, should I join in?"

Me: "No, wait until you've got more experience before you suggest anything."

"Aw, man. Who are we facing?"

Me: "It looks like Jung, jby, Phonan, STONEWALL, boooom, RAT@$$, Dragoon24, WingTips, and assorted 10-year olds."

(AGK flips out and bashes his keyboard) "Noooo!!!! I hate playing with 10-year olds!!! No! No! I want to destroy thhhheeeeemmmmm!!!!!"

The end of Part 2...

in Part 3, Leopold gets his game on...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Given that my AGK spoof feel flat on its face in the face of a non-target audience (to who I apologize), there is only 1 thing to do: Try, try again! So in this piece of humor, I will try to answer a question that silently plagues other games, given the percentage of young players: What would happen if a 5-year old, hopped up on his older brother's (who's only 10 years old) 1337 reputation, played DropTeam (which the older brother stopped playing) on his brother's PC? Here's the result:

5 Year Old (5YO) Plays DropTeam

By 152

5YO: "I play DT now! Use my brother's account and name, which is 5yo. He-he, I'm so going to pwn! He-he-he-he!"

5YO gets on DP with 9 players already on in an objective round at Volcanic Deposits. He drops a Hurricane and begins wandering around the battlefield as a lone wolf, while randomly shooting ammo into terrain. While wandering around, types in chat to all: "I pwn u u sad111".

Then, Jung creeps up behind him and 20mm's him into oblivion. "N0000000 u ---- u ch3@ted ---- u u hakkor111!!1"

Jung: "What's your problem, man?"

Next Game,

5 Year Old tries his luck at The Dam

5 Year Old Plays DropTeam Part 2 Note: I'm tired, so excuse me if this humor stinks like the last piece.

"Sunday's here again! And my bro's upgraded my comp! This thing could crush Crysis! Hahahahhah!!!!" With this I will pwn!!

5YO has joined the Blood team.

Instantly, Jung, Phonan, and every other straight shooting player joins the Water team, leaving 5YO with some guy named RAT@$$.

5YO screams into voice comm: "Hey, what the ---- just happened?!" RAT@$$ only chats on the team chat: "Who are you? Stop screaming please"

(Furious hammering on keyboard) "Wh0 @m 1??? !'m teh br0 of ultamatbadanov13341337, and I'm goin teh pwn111 pwwwwwnnnnnnnnn uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!1111! gfdsnjopaefhoi[fegqWHEW!!!!!!!"

In the Water camp:

152mmDumbRocket has joined the Water team.

Me: "Hi y'all"

Phonan: "Stay off the Blood team. There's a nutcase named 5YO usurping commander and constantly trying to end this scenario"

Me: "Wait a minute... There was a guy named that on my 40 for Fighting server 2 weeks ago, on the Hide and Seek round. And I wonder if..."

AGK has joined the Blood team.

10 minutes later...

I'm listening while on the Blood side. No one's noticed my listening in since Ratty has left the server, and now the AGK, 2 minutes ago, just annihilated 5YO's Thor with infantry. After 1 minute of furious flaming, AGK's gone over to the Blood side to voice his opinion:

AGK: "Haha, I owned you! You went down so easy!"

5YO: "0H y3@H??? U wont survive my hakks!!"

AGK: "Loading 1337HaxOrz program!"

Me: "Everyone off the server, before this blows up! Gogogogogo!!!"

The end of Part 2

In Part 3, the forum wars are just beginning...