"Give Back My Men!" CMBB scenario

"Give Back My Men!"

This is a "just for fun" scenario. The object is to recover your men that will surrender in the opening sequence and exit them from the map. Small map with about a company of infantry and a few AFVs for each side. Designed to play Allies vs. AI. 25 turns fixed. CMBB.

To make this work, I've rigged a company of conscript Russian infantry to surrender to the Germans in the first two turns. (Before you get too excited, most of them get killed in the process, but the average prisoner total has been 30 men and 8 units so you have something to play with).

If you choose to review this one, please keep in mind this scenario pushes the CM engine in a direction it was not intended to go. The measures I have taken to get the resulting surrender may not look pretty on the map and I have had to compensate with a point bonus. And... I can't guarantee you will always get enough POWs. I think it comes off as well as possible... the result being a fun scenario to play. smile.gif

"Give Back My Men!" at The Scenario Depot