Sturmkommando Erickson

a few weeks back KG_Thorshammer posted asking for testers for a mini campaign he had put together.i responded and he sent me out a superbly well thought out and detailed briefing on not only the first battle but also profiles on all the unit commanders.

the battles put you in charge of a german kampfgruppe cut off behind the soviet lines in austria.the kampfgruppe consists of a variety of AFV's and multinational units.each battle is an attempt to breakthrough to your own lines and inflict significant damage on the soviets.

what makes this series is that the final autosave is sent back to thor and he deducts my losses so that i begin the next battle with a reduced force.really makes you think before commiting units because when they are gone they are gone!

the battles vary in scope but not in intensity.considerable thought has gone into this project and i would like to publically thank thorshammer for creating this excellent series and allowing me to play it.